ようこそ! ログイン 新規登録

大人用ESL個人レッスン

ユーザ Papa 
大人用ESL個人レッスン new
2021年 11月22日 18:01:02
Asian adults who desire to feel comfortable and confident in a social or business environment, I offer classes in conversation, including idioms, American slang, and vocabulary. Because I have seen the strong desire on the part of my Asian learners, I am also offering an additional type of class, where we will discuss American holidays, customs, American do’s and don’t, and American social issues. These topics are all discussed through conversation. All classes are one-to-one and in person, individualized to meet your specific needs.

I have 24 years of experience in teaching English to non-native adults. I was trained, and taught ESL at Harper College, Palatine, Illinois; The Literacy Center, San Diego, California; The Literacy Center of Sarasota, Inc., Sarasota, Florida. For the past 6 years, I have dedicated myself to individual instruction, preparing each learner’s lessons based on what they specifically would like to accomplish.

Fee: $35.00 per hour, meeting one time each week; meeting 2 times each week. There is no charge for our first meeting.

I would enjoy hearing from you, with all your questions and concerns. Classes are in my home in Deerfield. My students come from the north and northwestern suburbs.
Ellen
email: ecl3943@icloud.com

お気軽にお問合せ下さい。
添付:
添付ファイルを開 | ダウンロードファイル - Ellen Nov 2021 #2.pdf (87.3 KB)
ユーザ:

Email: (投稿する際にメールアドレスの記入は必須ではありません)

• ここにメールアドレスを記入するとメールアドレスが一般公開されますのでご注意ください。
  • メールアドレスを公開せずにメールを受け取る為にはログインする必要があります。フォーラム内メッセージを使ってメールを受け取る事ができるようになります。
  • ログイン後でも、個人設定でメールアドレスを『公開』に変更すればメールアドレスを一般公開して読者がログインしていなくてもあなたのメールアドレスを知る事ができます。

題名:

添付:
  • 添付できるファイルタイプは %type% です。
  • 4 MB より大きなファイルは添付できません
  • ファイル容量の合計が 4 MB を超えることはできません
  • 添付できるファイルの数:3

スパム防止:
スパム防止の為に、簡単な計算にお答えください。
質問: 25 足す2は?
メッセージ:

住むトコ.COM編集部は、この掲示板で活発なディスカッションが行われる事を希望しています。
匿名投稿だからこそ可能なトピックもあるでしょうから、私達は可能な限り過度な検閲はしません。